Just Breathe Essential Oils Aromatherapy Blend + Menthol
Just Breathe Aromatherapy Blend of Menthol and Bespoke Selection of Pure, Natural Essential Oils will make you more alert and awaken, help you breathe, and decongest your chest and sinuses.
Use Just Breathe Aromatherapy Blend to revive your senses, relieve congestion, and clarify the mind, with the help of energizing peppermint, and decongesting myrrh and lemon.
Just Rock Himalayan Salt Crystals
Add a drop of Just Breathe aromatherapy blend to the jar of Just Rock Himalayan Salt Crystals and breathe in. Place the jar on your bedside table, and use it as needed.
• Use with room diffusers and wellbeing pods; add up to five drops of Just Breathe Aromatherapy Blend.
• Alternatively, use with essential oil burners, with a saucer fixed above the stand with a candle - fill the saucer with hot water, add up to five drops of Just Breathe or Just Sleep Aromatherapy Blend and light the candle to keep the water hot enough for the oil to evaporate. Top up with water and oil every 3-4 hours. Remember to always place the essential oil burner on a steady, safe surface out of the reach of children.
Inhaling Essential Oils
• Cleanse the skin thoroughly, then boil some water. Place 1 litre of boiling water in a heat-retaining bowl and add 3-5 drops of Just Breathe Aromatherapy Blend to the water's surface. Sit comfortably and bend forwards over the bowl. Have a large towel ready to drape over your head and trap the steam. Stay under the towel with your eyes closed until the steam cools, then add more boiling water to evaporate any remaining essential oils. Inhaling the pure natural essential oils with warm steam in a small space means you get maximum benefit in a minimum time.
Wellbeing benefits of this natural decongestant:
• Invigorates and clarifies the mind
• Relieves congestion so that you can breathe happily
• Enhances both physical and emotional health
10 ml bottle
WARNING: Just Breathe Aromatherapy Blend is not recommended for anyone with a history of asthma, pregnant or nursing women.